We use a secure online payment system called Tucasi. This system allows parents to make secure payments to our school using the Internet.
To create an account to use for online payments, please follow the steps below. You can use this same account for any children you may have at this school, and for children at other schools where the same online payment system is used.
Simply create the online account by following steps 1 to 8 below. Link your child(ren) to this account by following steps 9 to 15 below. The school will provide a separate Online Link Code for each child.
- Open a web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Google Chrome) and go to www.scopay.com/school.
- Click on Register as a new user.
- Enter your Email address and a Password of your choice.
- Confirm the Password.
- Enter the Online Link Code provided (you must enter the code exactly as it appears).
- Enter the rest of the billing details to match your credit or debit card and click on Confirm.
- An email will then be sent to your email address asking you to click (or copy and paste) a link to verify your email address and activate your account. You will not be able to purchase any products until you have completed this procedure.
- Log on to your email account and click on the link to activate the account (if the email doesn’t appear in your Inbox, you should check your Junk Email folder).
If your child has any siblings, link the sibling accounts as follows (you will need a separate Online Link Code for each sibling):
- Go to www.scopay.com/school.
- Log in using your email address and password created above
- At the top of the screen, click on Your account.
- Click on Link Pupils.
- Enter the Online link code for the sibling provided by school.
- Click on Link Pupil.
- You will now be able to make payments for any pupils linked to this account.
If you need help using the Internet Payments system please take a look at the User Guide - Online payments guide for parents
There are also quick reference guides for parents on the following topics: