Street Tag Colchester 2021
What is Street Tag?
This summer we’re taking part in Street Tag Colchester. Street Tag is a game in which you can earn points from walking, running or cycling in your local area and collecting virtual tags with your smartphone at various locations. You can join the school team and win points and rewards for the school.
We’ll be competing against other Colchester schools on the Colchester Schools Leaderboard. Mrs Palmer is our team leader, and we’ll be sharing our progress regularly in our newsletter and on our website. There are instructions for getting started below, and you can find out more at https://streettag.co.uk/faq
How to join the Home Farm team
- Download the App “Street Tag” from Play Store/ App Store.
- Click on Sign up.
- Fill in your details.
- Password should be at least 8 characters with 1 special character, 1 upper case, and 1 number.
- Click YES for Team QR Code.
- Scan the school QR Code.
- Click Sign Up
- Verify either by email or phone number.
- Fill in the questionnaire.
- You are ready to go.
Adding a child to a parent account
- Make sure your child has an Email Id.
- A parent can add a max of 2 children as players C1 and C2.
- Go to settings, select the add a child option.
- Fill in all the details to add a player.
- Go to the main menu on the Street Tag app and click on Settings and then go to the Profile option.
- 6. Select Add C1 and C2 options.
- Once a child is added as a player. You can see the C1/ C2 option on the main screen.
- While tagging with your children, please click on C1/C2 to scan a tag for them.